Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day! And a new manga.

In honor of Father's Day, I drew this for my father. He's the guy everyone calls when they have a question about computers, or cars, or electrical issues, or pretty much anything...it makes my mother crazy sometimes, but she appreciates his efforts to serve others.

My freshman year in college, I was in multiple car accidents, all minor, one partially my fault. He kept my 1990 Honda Civic (affectionately named Sterling) running from my senior year of high school until I was able to sell it and buy my first new-ish car after I got my first real job out of college.

I learned most of my computer troubleshooting skills from him as well. 

A few years ago, he had a scary encounter with off-the-job chemical exposure that I have memorialized here. 

Thanks for everything you do for me, Dad!

Happy Father's Day from the Industrious Hygienist!

No comments:

Post a Comment