Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Overwhelmed by the rising tide of environmental regulations?

I am particularly proud of this postcard mailer I drew and designed for a industrial hygiene colleague in Hawaii in March 2016:

Postcard mailer drawn and designed by the Industrious Hygienist.

The artistic styling for the top half of the postcard is borrowed from Hayao Miyazaki's Ponyo, one of my favorite animated films of all time. The artistic styling for the bottom half of the postcard is, as usual, borrowed from Hiromu Arakawa's Fullmetal Alchemist series. 

I'll only be posting one more manga, the traditional (and final!) Holiday Manga. I'm changing the focus of this blog slightly, and the manga take a significant amount of time that I will be spending on coursework for the doctorate I am hoping to start in March 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment